blenders BlendTec -v- Ninja blenders/food processor

Mine was refurbished also.  Base was in great shape but the carafe was obviously used and the hard plastic lid had a bunch of dings.  Oh Well, it worked for long enough.  Also, the first carafe I got wasn't a Wildside, the replacement was a new wildside and the design of the Wildside was an improvement.  I 'think' mine was on flea-bay.

model- ICB3 Smoother   Several on eBay for $220-$250 and up.

salsalady said:
Mine was refurbished also.  Base was in great shape but the carafe was obviously used and the hard plastic lid had a bunch of dings.  Oh Well, it worked for long enough.  Also, the first carafe I got wasn't a Wildside, the replacement was a new wildside and the design of the Wildside was an improvement.  I 'think' mine was on flea-bay.

model- ICB3 Smoother   Several on eBay for $220-$250 and up.
My base looked like brand new and definitely my Wildside carafe was new.

Mine was refurbished also. Base was in great shape but the carafe was obviously used and the hard plastic lid had a bunch of dings. Oh Well, it worked for long enough. Also, the first carafe I got wasn't a Wildside, the replacement was a new wildside and the design of the Wildside was an improvement. I 'think' mine was on flea-bay.

model- ICB3 Smoother Several on eBay for $220-$250 and up.
Refurbished is not the same as used. If the carafe was used and you bought it on ebay then you bought a used product and they used refurbished lingo.

Ebay also has that "Seller Refurbished" condition that means they cleaned it up and sprayed WD-40 inside it lol.

I like my Vitamix. I know there were some head-to-heads on YT with Blendtec, but I feel they were influenced (by influencers) which can happen when you get a shipment with two free blenders, and one of them is theirs.

I bought my full machine from the BlendTec website. Factory refurbished afaik. Then bought a replacement carafe from ebay.

Well since that was posted closer to the actual time of purchase, that is probably accurate. Maybe it BlendTec selling on ebay.....????...pretty sure it was factory refurbished. 🤷 there has been plenty of re-wines since then. :lol:

Happy Jennifer Coolidge GIF by HBO

Back