• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bloom Boosters/Plant Steroids

I apologize for the Marijuana References in this post, but I am in Colorado and I want to get this information out for everyone as it can be used for all plants, all over the World

Some people might know about Silicate, but there are certain forms that are better for Plants to absorb. When I was like 14 someone came to my parents house once looking for investors for a Silicate product that allowed Banana trees to absorb more Silicate, and they were larger, held more Bananas, and were harder to tear down.

I went looking for something like that, and found this
OSA/28 - OrthoSilicic Acid - Supercharged Plant Available Silicon Fertilizer

I have been doing some Research on things that can be used to get the best Buds, and first I found Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy, then I found out that when people used to say "Molasses can be used as a Nutrient", it's not just something to use when you don't have Nutrients, but it ads Carbs and is basically the same as Bud Candy. You can also add Sucant and Mannitol. I am adding Molasses to my grow today.

So from there I was talking to someone about Bugs, since I have Ladybugs in my grow, and I did some Research on Black Soldier Flies, and found out about Frass. Frass contains tons of Nutrients, as well as Chitin which causes the plant to think it is getting attacked by bugs, which causes it to basically get stronger, then it also breaks down the Chitin and uses it. And Chitin is what gives Bugs and Crabs their shells, so it makes the plant stronger.
https://www.420magazine.com/forums/growers-lounge/417874-frass-composting.html

Then I found that Kelp is used in a formula called "Bud Hardener", but the website that sells that is not a secure website, so I did some research on Kelp and found that it is a good Fertilizer, especially for Bloom.

I did more research and there is a Chemical called Cytokinin, and apparently it is in a Canadian variety of Kelp called Ascophyllum Nodosum, which contains higher amounts if harvested at the right time. And from what I am reading it seems like it is saying that it causes plants to Bloom even inside Petri Dishes, like you could cut a bud from a plant, put it in a Petri dish with Agar, put some Cytokinin on it, and it would Bloom.

Ok, so Auxins and Cytokinins are the 2 Types of Plant Regulators we are looking for for Marijuana Growing, this is not for Organic Growers, but there could be Organic Sources for all of this stuff, as they are Plant Hormones and should be easily found in Plants.

I will try to do this for this grow, but I might wait until after this grow, because I don't want to spray things on the buds when they have Trichombs forming and everything. So this may wait until next grow Cycle (at the end of this grow).

But I found an Auxin and a Cytokinin that can be bought online, not from a lab overseas on Alibaba or something, but just through a shopping cart online. I am not saying these are the best Auxins and Cytokinins, I am just saying that they are available. Once more people start using these maybe we can find out which ones actually work best with Marijuana.

Ok, so:

Indole-3-Acetic Acid, the most studied Auxin in the world
Indole-3-acetic Acid (IAA) - Caisson Laboratories, Inc.

6-Benzylaminopurine, a well studied Cytokinin
6-Benzylaminopurine - Caisson Laboratories, Inc.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226107

Frass

Insect Frass | THCFarmer Community

Little known secret (Insect Frass) Beetle Poop - Organics - CC Forums

Does the Best Marijuana Come From a Bug’s Behind? | Marijuana

Here are some Amino Acids that Marijuana can use-

L-Glycine: Amplifies Photosynthesis and plant tissue growth

L-Arginine: Enhance Flower Growth

L-Aspartic Acid: Building Block for Amino Acid and can become any needed Amino Acid for the Plant

The importance of aminos in improving yields | Marijuana Growing PlanetSkunk

Brassinosteroids, the "6th class of plant Hormon" according to Wikipedia. Can't find any info on anyone using these on Marijuana

Brassinolide .15% - Brassinosteroid PGR Kits - No Scale Needed

How steroid hormones enable plants to grow - TUM

Plant growth requires teamwork between two hormones - TUM

I know a lot of people here are probably against GMOs, but just to have everything

Here are some things to look up:
Norman Borlaug
Craig Venter
Digital Biological Converter
Biological Teleportation
Gene Gun
Electroportation
Microinjection
Agrobacterium
Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer
S.M.A.R.T. Breeding

An example of how simple it can be is that Yeast DNA can be altered simply by exposing the Yeast to UV Light.

Also, if you like cut a hole with a razorblade in the trunk of a plant, and the kill a bunch of glow bugs and rub their juice in the wound. Then like water the plant with 50/50 glow bug juice and water. Then stick electric diodes into the wet soil, and connect some to the plant at an in and out point at a distance in the plant, then hook up a car battery; it is possible to get the glow bug DNA into the plant. And who knows what would happen, but it could glow. You could also add genetics from a plant that glows. It might actually be better to do it to a group of freshly germinated seedlings before transplant or something

Glowing isn't a guarantee, but it could get the Genetics in there.

Walchit said:
If your not making the weed stronger and better tasting/skunkier, then you are off track already. Try spec ops from 303 seeds, kind love has them
Lol.

This does make it stronger and better tasting, that is what all of this is for, and it can be done with other plants.

Molasses, etc, adds Carbs which are used to create the smells and flavors and size, etc. all of these things make the plant better, not worse. I'm not even sure why you would expect someone to post a bunch of stuff that does not make a plant better.

And I have Danky Kong from 303 Seeds. If anyone wants to check out my Youtube channel here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmMTkpdTKQv83rCojp1f6Hg/videos?view_as=subscriber

Back