• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pests Blue/green bug under leaves...

I have received so much help from these forums and I appreciate it very much. I have been having a problem with this bug for a while now, its the same bug that ruined my red bells. Its now moved on my cayenne peppers, though in a smaller number. I finally managed to get a decent shot of it. I have no idea what these things are and how to get rid of them. Ants are either helping them or eating them as the ants are always there whenever these bugs are and vice versa. most of these things don't move but I have seen a couple twitch around a little. I have tried the soap water method to no avail, if I could get some info on these bugs I would greatly appreciate it. :)

DSC00521.jpg

EDIT: Oh and ignore the brown stuff, its just dried soil that splashed onto the leaf.

can you get a closer shot?

Okay thanks for the help. Now at least I know what to look up to get those damn buggers off. But since I already have a thread open and all, anyone know what those white eggs are, I haven't seen any other bugs damaging my plants other then those but those white eggs are pretty common on some leaves.

those white things could be aphid carcass'

Back