Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce

Greetings to All:

I am clearing inventory to make room for a new product called Blue's Habanero Reserve. I am selling my Carolina Pepper Sauce until February 25, at a price of $3.49 per bottle + shipping. That is a 41% reduction from my web site. I ship USPS priority mail and shipping will average 5 to 7 dollars for two bottles.

Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce is not a blistering hot sauce. It has a great flavor that brings out foods natural flavors, instead of hiding them. It comes in a 10 oz. bottle and is great on all types of pork, beef, chicken and seafood.

Please PM me or go to my web site and let me know you are from The Hot Pepper.

I am not trying to undercut web retailers or grocers that sell my sauce, but I really need room for my next product. Hope those that place an order enjoy!

Blue's

Having tried Blue's sauces, I deffinitly suggest ordering at least one bottle. I found that they are great on Chineese foods and in marinades!

The Habanera (now Habanero?) Reserve is a great ketchup replacement. I want to get a bottle just for burgers and fries.

I have had the sauce and can highly recommend it for those times when you want heat and flavor, but do not want to sear you buds off.

Looking forward to the new sauce!

Blue's is perfect for soups and eggs. I'm sure it has other uses, but I tend to eat more soup when I have it in stock. I'll be ordering soon.

The Carolina Pepper Sauce is very nice. There really is not alot of heat in there, but the flavor is great. I will buy some of it and take some off of your hands.

Back