Blue's Habanera Reserve Pre-Orders

O.K. Folks

If I do it, I'll keep it in 10 oz. bottles Price will be around 6.50/bottle. Any Pre-orders??????? Just an idea of who's interested would be great.

Blue's

dreamtheatervt said:
I'll pre-order a bottle

Hey Captain:

I just want to get an idea who will be ordering. Plz hang tight till I can design a new label. Thanks for the good words.

Blue's

Blue said:
Be careful with the 10oz bottles. I was told by some major manufactures and retailers that 10oz'ers are bad. They do not fit into the racking systems out there. You will encounter difficulties getting the product into most stores at 10oz. I was contemplating a 10oz myself at first. What I am doing is 5oz woozy for retail,and I am working on pints or quarts for the web orders.

Just my 2c. BTW - put me down for one - i'd love to try it.

huvason said:
Be careful with the 10oz bottles. I was told by some major manufactures and retailers that 10oz'ers are bad. They do not fit into the racking systems out there. You will encounter difficulties getting the product into most stores at 10oz. I was contemplating a 10oz myself at first. What I am doing is 5oz woozy for retail,and I am working on pints or quarts for the web orders.

Just my 2c. BTW - put me down for one - i'd love to try it.

I totally agree about the 10 oz. size. I will send limited 10 oz bottles to the folks here, but my co-packer will be doing 5 oz. bottles. I am also going to a 5 oz. bottle for My Blue's Carolina Pepper sauce. For some reason, 10 oz. bottles don't sell as well.

Blue's

yeah, but that's because retailers aren't that smart :lol: A 10 oz bottle leaves a smaller footprint in my fridge than two 5 oz. bottles. I'm just glad to see this go retail, the 10 oz prototype I got is down to it's bit. It's a good sauce on it's own, but it is absolutely perfect for eggs. And when I said a bottle, I meant I could use few bottles.

Back