Blue's Habanero Reserve

Greetings to all:

I've finally gotten around to bottling My Blue's Habanero Reserve. I have a limited supply available for purchase. Here is the catch. I have yet to develop and get printed labels. My 18 year old boy is taking up almost all of my time since he has all of a sudden decided to go down the wrong path. Between selling my Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce and dealing with a moron, I just haven't had time.

For those of you that have been waiting to purchase, I will lower the price down to $4.95 per 10 oz. bottle + shipping. Shipping east of the Mississippi is +/- $5.50 for two bottles and +/- $7.50 for two bottles shipped west of the Mississippi.

I apologize for the delays and hope knocking a couple bucks off will help.

P.S. Sevver, your bottles will be shipped shortly. I will enclose an invoice with the sauce.

For those of you that have been waiting and don't care about the label, please just PM me and I will ship.

Thanks,

Blue's

[quote name='Blue's']Greetings to all:

I've finally gotten around to bottling My Blue's Habanero Reserve. I have a limited supply available for purchase. Here is the catch. I have yet to develop and get printed labels. My 18 year old boy is taking up almost all of my time since he has all of a sudden decided to go down the wrong path. Between selling my Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce and dealing with a moron, I just haven't had time.

For those of you that have been waiting to purchase, I will lower the price down to $4.95 per 10 oz. bottle + shipping. Shipping east of the Mississippi is +/- $5.50 for two bottles and +/- $7.50 for two bottles shipped west of the Mississippi.

I apologize for the delays and hope knocking a couple bucks off will help.

P.S. Sevver, your bottles will be shipped shortly. I will enclose an invoice with the sauce.

For those of you that have been waiting and don't care about the label, please just PM me and I will ship.

Thanks,

Blue's[/QUOTE]

Greetings to all again:

Folks, I along with my marketing people feel it is not a good idea to sell Blue's BBQ Inc. products without a Blue's label. I will honor the orders that I have received and will include a sample of Carolina Pepper sauce. I will have my new product available when it is complete with label.

Thanks for your patience.

Blue's

Back