• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

blut pepper

i been growing bluts in the euro buckets i seen on here they r huge but i am not getting any flowers am i doing somethign wrong help please

You mean bhuts?

I'm having a similar problem. My grow room is almost entirely out of space, but only a few of my plants have flowered, let alone produced pods. I started a thread here asking about how to encourage flowering, but there wasn't any consensus.

You mean bhuts?

I'm having a similar problem. My grow room is almost entirely out of space, but only a few of my plants have flowered, let alone produced pods. I started a thread here asking about how to encourage flowering, but there wasn't any consensus.
the one i have in the the grow room i have fruit on i use a flower from the plant and rub it into the other flowers gettign go results from that but the ones out side just arnt putting on the flowers

I noticed the same thing with mine and was freakin out. Some people say it is due to temps above 95. Some say to always give them a gentle shake, so that is what i have done. I had 3, then a storm took one down :-( Anycow, i was getting flowers, but that was it. Then finally one of them started setting peppers. Here within the last few days, the other one finally started doing the same thing. I was stressed out about the whole ordeal. I was thinking i got scam on the seeds or someone made a mistake. Just hang in there and i am sure they will produce. Next year i will start most of all my hot peppers indoors at the end of Jan, since i start putting things in the ground toward the end of april. I am making sure my plants have plenty of time to mature.....another thing, i have had a few small bites from the ghost pepper. IT IS SO HOT!!!!! Makes the body feel really weird :onfire:
I hope this helps

Back