Bokashi...tea recipe

I walked into the local hydroponic/other crop shop last week, after having driven past it for 9 years, never noticing it was there.  I struck up a conversation about superhot peppers with an employee, John.  He immediately took me to the storefront window where he had an HPS system in operation.  To my shock, he had 2 Morugas, and a Choc Douglah, along with some tomato plants, all of which were in full bloom, and fruiting.  He said he was only growing the peppers as a novelty, since they were "too hot for anyone to eat"!  He then asked me if I would take them, since he needed the room.  They are now on my porch.  I introduced John to RWC which fascinated him, giving him something to research further.

I asked John what fert he was using on the pepper plants.  He directed me to a plastic, 5-gal container that was bubbling away in the corner, looking like an AACT in action.  It was all he was using on the peppers and tomatoes.  The recipe is below.  On my next visit, I told John I would bring in some of my Choc Scorpion-Greek Olive farm cheese, and 7-Pot pepper sauce, to show him I'm not crazy, i.e., that super hot peppers are quite usable.  I will also be bringing in a 64oz growler of home brewed IPA to accompany the cheese and crackers, at John's request.  He likes beer with pepper cheese.

No, I most certainly don't vape.

5 GAL recipe

4oz bokashi
4oz worm castings
4oz alfalfa meal
1oz unsulphured molasses

A joke.  This shop caters to a different breed of grower, which is why the shop advertises on reggae radio stations!  Ha, ha...If I start bringing in munchies and brew, well, I don't think it's much of a stretch to think the herb element might come up, in which case, I will politely decline. 

So, what do you think of that tea?  I'm thinking that adding it to my raised bed several times, before plant out, might be a good idea to increase microbial life, before the plants ever hit the garden.

Well, I'm no expert.  I would think that the tea would be good, I guess, for developed plants...  I am also thinking of making some compost tea for my garden.  

Roguejim said:
A joke.  This shop caters to a different breed of grower, which is why the shop advertises on reggae radio stations!  Ha, ha...If I start bringing in munchies and brew, well, I don't think it's much of a stretch to think the herb element might come up, in which case, I will politely decline.
And that relates to vaping how, exactly?
Sorry for being off topic, but what I'm picking up has nothing to do with vaping and the correlation is what us vapers are trying to avoid....

rhm3769 said:
And that relates to vaping how, exactly?
Sorry for being off topic, but what I'm picking up has nothing to do with vaping and the correlation is what us vapers are trying to avoid....
I see.  Well, the guys who I talk to that partake of the herb, apparently, have some special sort of pipe that they can use.  They call it vaping when they use this implement.  So, it looks like the term is used by more than one group.  I don't know who stole it from whom, but, that's all I know.  Now, back to the topic. :P

Back