• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bonda Ma Jacques

Good job homie! I figured it to be around Scotch Bonnet heat range. I liked it, but Im not gonna go out and plant a million plants next year. I might grow ONE plant again.

Love the leopard print chair and lavender paint!

Good review though. I've heard much about this pepper and have been extremely curious about it. The orange-y tangerine-y taste sounds wonderful. Definitely will be added to my 'must TRY to grow' list.

Also, your dog really wanted to get under the covers there. Lol.

great review as always. it's funny i was prepared for less when i ate mine. svt contour said they were mild. but it burned my tongue more than i expected. the flavour was awsome though. i think i'm done with scorpions after lastnight. i can't wait to grow bonda! sean rules! he hooked me up with a few brainstrain seeds.next year will be epic! keep the great reviews coming. hope your new surroundings are good. take care.

No problem Naga! Thats about the last of the BS seeds I could give out without cutting into what I'll need for next year. lol Do you have any Bonda seeds?

Thanks guys. Yeah I love the hair lol. The painting is an awesome Dali that my dad bought for me. I absolutely love it. I have one other Dali as well that is really cool.

Good review! Thanks for takin one for the team haha... Im growing some bonda ma jaq. next year, I got some seeds, but have never had the pepper.. So from your review it seems like Id like the pepper's flavor and heat.

P.S. I <3 your boxer

Good review dude. I got a few bonda's too. Might pick one off and try it today and check out the flavour and heat. Of course not a whole one like you did but perhaps a half.

cheers

Yann

Madhatter, tell me if you find the heat to be very centralized in the top back of your throat. For me the Bondas hit right at the upper back of my throat but not so much on my tongue.

Good review dude. I got a few bonda's too. Might pick one off and try it today and check out the flavour and heat. Of course not a whole one like you did but perhaps a half.

cheers

Yann

yeah sean , a have quite a few but they are open pollinated so there is no telling what will come out. i'll send some if you want. svt contour sent me a couple and i yanked the seeds out of one.

Back