Bonjour du Quebec, Canada

Welcome from Southern California. It is 64 deg F today. We are in a severe drought here. I went up to a place called Snow Peak (8000 ft elevation) last week. It should have had 4 feet of snow this time of year, but there was none. Only the north side of the mountain had spotty snow patches about 2 inches thick. Usually in January you need a snow mobile or helicopter to get up there.

We are having weird weather here.

McGuiver said:
Welcome from Southern California. It is 64 deg F today. We are in a severe drought here. I went up to a place called Snow Peak (8000 ft elevation) last week. It should have had 4 feet of snow this time of year, but there was none. Only the north side of the mountain had spotty snow patches about 2 inches thick. Usually in January you need a snow mobile or helicopter to get up there.

We are having weird weather here.
I went to California about 10 years ago to visit "Poulsen" rose field in Fresno, I was growing/selling them here in Quebec. And did a little hicking in Yosemit, really like those mountain with peak and dome. In mid September it was snowing already, at least I did bring my winter sleeping bag but found it cold. 

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

giphy.gif

floricole said:
I'm back, had computer crash and now everything working good.

have a lot of reading to do.

for those of you that I was supposed to send seeds please PM me please

Pierre
Welcome back!

Have fun ‘catching up’ on your reading!

Back