bottles-jars Bottle and Labels

Does any one have any info on where to get good prices on bottles and labels for BBQ Sauces, woozys , ect as well as labels for them?
I have been printing my labels on my printer and its a lot of ink so I was looking into a label printer or order in mass from a printer ( any thoughts ) 
As for the bottles for all my products - Im trying to find a good wholesaler, as with others I dont order quite enough at 1 time to save anything, 
Thank You for any and all help, 

DatilDew said:
Does any one have any info on where to get good prices on bottles and labels for BBQ Sauces, woozys , ect as well as labels for them?
I have been printing my labels on my printer and its a lot of ink so I was looking into a label printer or order in mass from a printer ( any thoughts ) 
As for the bottles for all my products - Im trying to find a good wholesaler, as with others I dont order quite enough at 1 time to save anything, 
Thank You for any and all help,

Hey DatilDew, Welcome to the Forum! 

A bit of help if I may? Posting & searching in the forum dedicated to your inquiry interest, in this case the Bottling, Packaging, and Marketing forum. A Simple Search using woozy turned up:
5oz Woozy Bottle Shortage?
Seeking 6 oz Woozy bottles
Labels for 5oz woozy bottle

Hope this helps!

Back