bottles-jars Bottle buying links and stuff

Sickmont said:
Why on Earth would you be calling a condom maker?
:lol:
no, they make/sell bottles.

Anyhoo...i called and the local office isn't for purchasing. I'd have to go their Brooklyn office if i wanted to buy from them. Last resort i suppose?

I received my 4 cases of bottles yesterday! Received in record time and i'm very happy with them. 4 cases, shrink bands, for about $50 delivered via UPS to my doorstep. The guy from SKS was pretty cool too. He noticed that my order was placed 3 times and emailed me to check if i wanted only one order or all three in case it wasn't an error.

So yeah, SKS has my seal of approval.

SKS are the cats I buy my bottles from. Good bottles, good price, packed well, arrives quickly. I need to order more caps as my wife (daughter of Satan :mouthonfire:) missplaced them.

Cheers, TB.

Quad, before I got here in Las Vegas, I was living half in Alaska in the summers and Port Townsend the rest of the year. Puget Sound, Seattle and Port Townsend rock baby!

Cheers, TB.

I bought two cases from Beth at Peppermania. It includes 5 ounce Woozie Bottles Packed in 12 CT Cartons, Black Caps, Reducers, Heat Shrink Bands and shipping for $31.

BTW, she sends a big Texas Howdy to everyone in THP forum.

Mike

Back