bottles-jars Bottle cap liners

Hey guys, so I am planing on making some hot sauce for selling and I need some help regarding the liners. I have purchased some woozy bottles but the caps came in without the liner in it. I tried looking over the internet where to buy the same diameter (26mm) caps with a liner but couldn't find any. So one of my questions is: is it possible to properly seal a bottle without a liner? If not, maybe you know if it is possible to apply a liner manually onto a cap? I read that f217 liners are applied when making the bottle so I guess it is not possible to apply it myself. Appreciate the help.

Yes, I measured the diameter myself and even contacted the guys who made these bottles. It seems that is a quite uncommon size for a woozy cap. Anyway, thanks for the link. I have seen these before but thought that they are not suitable for sauces.

They will it's your basic polystyrene pressure seal

The ad says:

"PS lines are designed to be used as an inner seal to seal solid products, such as dry foods and pharmaceuticals & work with thick liquids such as creams and sauces"

Back