business Bottle Filler Machine

Hey All,

Been a while but im back with a question!
We are looking to move from using a funnel to a bottle filling machine. I've been looking at alibaba and a few other places.
Has anyone ever bought one from there? I know the plastic tubes they have won't handle the 200 degrees that we bottle at so id have to get new tubing which is pretty cheap.
It would be direct pot to machine instead of having a hopper. Not sure how much I trust my sauce just sitting in the hopper and not losing temp.

cheers!

There are some option here

I recently purchased this filling machine from Vevor.

My review:

Quite happy with it. Its helped me scale while reducing the number of steps in my process.

Its essentially a steam kettle. Sauce doesn't burn, easy fill, and efficient. I now use an immersion blender directly in this kettle. Set the temperature and then I'm free to do other tasks until it comes up to temp. The I fill directly into bottles.

Vevor Filling Machine

Looks like a great filler option. Thanks for sharing.
SL

I recently purchased this filling machine from Vevor.

My review:

Quite happy with it. Its helped me scale while reducing the number of steps in my process.

Its essentially a steam kettle. Sauce doesn't burn, easy fill, and efficient. I now use an immersion blender directly in this kettle. Set the temperature and then I'm free to do other tasks until it comes up to temp. The I fill directly into bottles.

Vevor Filling Machine
are you still happy with the bottle filler / heater from Vevor?
how does the fill work? manually have to open and close ball valve each time?
Greg

are you still happy with the bottle filler / heater from Vevor?
how does the fill work? manually have to open and close ball valve each time?
Greg

Yes I'm still happy with it. The valve is manual. I was looking for something automatic but doesn't feel necessary anymore. I use ringneck bottles so I just manually fill up to the ring every time.

Back