bottles-jars Bottles, caps and some....

Hello and thanks for the hours of good reading you all have provided. I´ve been looking  around for empty bottles for the use of my chili sauce. As the demand from friends an special shops starts to come and this is really a hobby of mine, does anyone know a good supplier of empty bottles in various sizes with caps and all? I live in Norway, so it does not really matter where from as long as they ship it :D

Growing chilis in northern europe is demanding, but really cool as I can provide my self with all the chilies you cant buy fresh from the shops. And 90% of all the hotsauces and chili sauces from overseas vendors have way too much e stuff in them. I like it natural, and I like it hot. My Marugas are starting to produce pods these days, and if the summer is good I´ll manage some nice riped pods from it. 

Hello and thanks for a prompt reply. The listed suppliers do not ship overseas, only Canada! I have a postforward address in New Jersey that is possible to use, but I would like to find one that ships directly to reduce wait time. :D

3 suppliers I know of are-

Specialty Bottle in Seattle, WA
Freund Container
Container&Packaging Supply.

I don't know if they ship overseas.  I think Cont&Pkg Supply has one of those "instant Chat" features on their website.  Also, I think there's a Chilliheads group on Facebook that is mostly UK people.  If you can find that group, I bet someone there can give you some help.

When you find a supplier, if you can, order extra caps.  If you're sharing with family and friends, you can get the bottles back and re-use the bottles, but do not re-use the caps.  Having extra caps will keep you going for a while.

If you're interested in black shrink bands, shoot me a PM. 

Welcome to THP!

salsalady

Here's one-

http://www.bottlecompanysouth.co.uk/

I'll post more as folks post on FB.

Ikea is not happening :D Im surprised you fond that swedish site tho! Its about 3 times as expensive as the us sites, so I guess I need to use the mail forward address in NJ. Thanks for the effort guys. 

I didn't find it....I posted on Facebook saying someone in Norway wanted bottles, that was one of the replies I received. :lol:

thanks steve5000. But the shipping cost from our neighbor "UK" is always twice or three times as from the US ! God knows why. I have ended up buying large quantities of fishing gear and it was WAY cheaper to fly my self to London to collect at post restante than to ship it!  

transport can be expensive in UK.  I remember during Euro 96 it was cheaper to fly from North East UK to Amsterdam then fly in to London than it was to get a train from the North East direct to London!

Back