bottles-jars Bottles revisited

There's been several bottle threads, but this one is going to address bulk ordering. Anyone have a good purveyor for a pallet? I've been using specialty bottle and SKS.

Also need a print shop for Tees. I would need someine to help "tweak" my artwork for digital print ready. Anyone want to toss a refferal to a printer they like? Would also like the same shop for banners and other promo.

Cheffie, you can talk to the crew at Red Hot Tees for your shirts... They're the ones who did the official Fiery Foods t-shirts, and my "Quit staring at my peppers" T. If you do a cross-marketing promo with them, you might get a better deal -- worth a try. Suggestion; go for the Hanes quality t-shirt, they don't shrink so much as cheaper shirts.

As for bottles, give me specifics on the bottles and I'll tell you what our bottle supplier is charging... Add the cost of the shipping from near here to there, and you'll have your pallet price.

I was talking to someone at a bottle company in the US and they are paying twice as much as we are for the same bottles.

Which reminds me... where are my shrink bands??? (Don't ask).

T

Red Hot Tees I'll give them a shout. Thanks.

The bottles are 5oz woozy. I have to look up the nozzle specs, 24/414, I think. Plus black lined caps. I can't beleive it would be cheaper to ship a pallet from the great white north, than finding one in the States. But if the discount is good and they have the shipping worked out then the bottles maybe cheaper.

Fwiw, you'll have to calculate your own shipping, I can send you to one of my guys who does that sort of thing... But like I said, if this other woman was going to save 50%, It's worth looking into.

T

DEFCON Creator][quote=ChefEx said:
I'll take a few field mice over those glowing NJ wharf rats anyday. :D

At least our glowing rats can defend themselves, unlike the Canadian Tundra mouse.[/quote]

Now see, that's why we Canadians are different from you Americans... We don't exactly wnat our rodents being able to defend themselves.

T

Tina Brooks][quote=DEFCON Creator][quote=ChefEx said:
I'll take a few field mice over those glowing NJ wharf rats anyday. :cry:

At least our glowing rats can defend themselves, unlike the Canadian Tundra mouse.[/quote]

Now see, that's why we Canadians are different from you Americans... We don't exactly wnat our rodents being able to defend themselves.

T[/quote]

Not too unlike your populous. :D

...ZINGGGG!

What do you mean? They have an army of combines, mice that won't come out 'cause it's chilly, and some serious ass-kicking horses, all poised and ready to unleash....something.

lol

This is correct. The combines are to make Soylent Green after the annexation. And the horses will be the shock troops, it's the Equine Flatulence Army. :D

Oh man, this is just too funny, not to mention visually hysterical.

Back