event Bowers Chili Pepper Festival 2015

Less than a month away now.

Things have been pretty quite about it, especially for Ajijoe saying he and James were blowing it up this year at the farm.

I'll be there early early (not Brian early, though. He's beat me there for the last 2 or 3 years). Mrs. will be with me this year too.

http://www.pepperfestival.com/Welcome.html

I will be in attendance, hopefully with the drunken crew. I will only be able to come on Saturday though.

ABOUT 10 DAYS AWAY until one of the largest east coast outdoor shows kicks off! This will also be the 20th Annual, so they probably got a bunch of extra sh*t goin' on. Totally lookin' forward to it!

NEXT WEEKEND! Man, I can't wait. It's actually one of the largest turnout shows we do all year. The revenue matches it. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Between the Kempton Pepper Jam just north in May, and the Bowers, PA gig, we get to see many of the people twice, as they must stock up on their Defcon goods! 

Considering this is the 20th Annual, I have a feeling this will be a weekend to remember!

DEFCON Creator said:
3 days and counting! I'm curious what they are going to do considering it's the 20th Annual, should be good.

Haven't heard or read of anything special being planned, but it's only my 3rd show....Just hoping for clear skies and a good turnout! That'll be good enough for me! :)

Great time at Bowers.  Fields were abundant this year.  Came home with 2 coolers full of peppers!  Got to sample (and go home with) quite a few great sauces too.   Nice meeting thescovillekid - thanks for the jalapeno mustard.  Already broke into the jar - it won't last long!

Sadly, there were a few vendors I didn't get to visit because of time constraints.  Next year.

If you're going up Saturday, be ready for a really great festival!

Ok, I will wrap up the 2-days of the 20th Annual Chile Pepper Festival in 2 simple words...HOLY SH*T! What a totally awesome weekend! The weather on Friday was perfect, hence the good sales. However, today was something special. It was cloudy pretty much all day, I figured the weather would hold up until 2-3pm. It kinda did hold up.

Perhaps Mother Nature had a very spicy dinner the night before. As most of us have experienced, the next day, your body does its best to keep the bad in until a certain time, and then explodes in a fury. Well, it began to sprinkle about 3pm. Many of us casually started putting things away. About 3:30, things cascaded into a Biblical event rapidly. The rainfall was epic, and unexpectedly so were the sales, as they continued.

Even during the deluge, the attendees did not leave the event, and continued to shop. THIS is a main reason we love the Bowers, PA show, the population that frequents this event are nothing short of awesome! THANK YOU to all that attended! The Defcon Crew looks forward to next year already! LOVE LIVE THE BOWERS SHOW!

Back