wanted Box of interesting mild to medium peppers with thick flesh

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
I am seeking a box of mild to medium thick-walled peppers for pickling. Cherry peppers welcome (as an example) but also seeking unique. Post pics and prices. :D

I've gotten a few offers in my DM so just want to make sure I don't take on too much lol. Yes I may be interested, are they red yet? I may pre-order some you can keep on the plant until I get my pickling jars.

Have empty pickle jars here people!

crickets GIF

I am seeking a box of mild to medium thick-walled peppers for pickling. Cherry peppers welcome (as an example) but also seeking unique. Post pics and prices. :D

How about the Tepin x Lemon Drop cross? Not particularly thick-walled, but heat is about right maybe. Take a look HERE.

Not sure they'll work, but I was down in the garden yesterday, saw them, and thought of you.

@Downriver interesting! Are these round? They look a little thicker in the pics.

Yeah, kinda lol. The "round" pheno is not round like a marble. It's mostly round with very faint lobes (minimal) and tapers a little bit to a snub-nose point. Yeah! That's it! Describes it perfectly lol. Or not. :liar

So, it was raining like a b*tch yesterday, so a trip to the garden was not to be. I looked in the fridge and found this one in the crisper drawer. Did I say these peppers keep very well? This guy has been in there at least two weeks, if not three. Dehydrated a little bit maybe, but still in good shape.

Anyway, I took some more pics using a quarter for scale. The last pic is of the quarter on edge between both halves. Trying to show thickness of walls.

IMG_20211029_183447852~2.jpg IMG_20211029_183436266.jpg IMG_20211029_183523352.jpg IMG_20211029_183532726.jpg IMG_20211029_183600190.jpg

JUST what I was looking for. Something like a cherry pepper but unique.

Offer closed, thanks!

Back