• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Braided Pork Tenderloin on the Gasser

Sizzle Lips

Extreme Member
Had  a couple small pork tenderloins that I braided and threw on my gasser.
I like to braid them because you can weave the flavor all through the meat....one was brushed with olive oil and then I applied salt,pepper,garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
The second one was coated with olive oil and a Maple bbq rub.

Cut up some taters,celery,carrots and sweet bell pepper....drizzled with olive oil and half stick of butter.

Everything turned out awesome until I realized I forgot to take a plated picture.

braid5.jpg

braid4.jpg

braid3.jpg

braid2.jpg

braid1.jpg

braid7.jpg

braid6.jpg

laynlow said:
Looks awesome!  I've never seen braided meat before.  Sounds like a good idea.

Its makes for cool looking presentation ....but you do get all that rub distributed through out the meat and when it gets sliced up its all seasoned.

Sizzle Lips said:
Had  a couple small pork tenderloins that I braided and threw on my gasser.
I like to braid them because you can weave the flavor all through the meat....one was brushed with olive oil and then I applied salt,pepper,garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
The second one was coated with olive oil and a Maple bbq rub.

Cut up some taters,celery,carrots and sweet bell pepper....drizzled with olive oil and half stick of butter.

Everything turned out awesome until I realized I forgot to take a plated picture.

attachicon.gif
braid5.jpg

attachicon.gif
braid4.jpg

attachicon.gif
braid3.jpg

attachicon.gif
braid2.jpg

attachicon.gif
braid1.jpg

attachicon.gif
braid7.jpg