• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Brain strain f*%#ed me up

Holy crap. Got a couple mixed boxes from Wicked Mike. Been sampling the goods. Ate a chocolate ghost, 7 pot douglah, and a bunch of others over the last few days. They were hot but I did alright. I usually start with a quarter since I'm still pretty new to this.

Move onto today. Was feeling bold and ate half a red brain strain. I'd actually thought that although it definitely seemed like the hottest pepper I'd ever eater put in my mouth, it was a few minutes after swallowing that got me. I started POURING sweat from every pore. It felt like rocket fuel burning in my stomach. I ate a spoonful of Greek yogurt and a couple saltines and sat on the toilet watching the puddle of sweat that dropped off my head and onto the bathroom floor grow.

Now the worst of it is over. I'm still sweating and in a nice euphoric state. Damn. That was hot.

mpicante said:
Well the evil side of me says" go ahead and go for it,ya wont die" I dont pay much attention to the evil side anymore.Frank you have some killer looking pods I saw on your glog.Pm me please when and if you have enough for a sfrb,paypal is good right?!?!?!

i'm sure it'll do    :onfire:

Wow, that really doesn't inspire me to eat my chocolate brainstrains when they are ripe. I usually have a rule that I will eat a whole pod one time off of every new plant I grow. I might have to break that rule, and eat only a slice of one of my brainstrain pods. Eating an entire C. Reaper literally ruined my day a few years back. It was ugly. I bet this one is even worse.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Wow, that really doesn't inspire me to eat my chocolate brainstrains when they are ripe. I usually have a rule that I will eat a whole pod one time off of every new plant I grow. I might have to break that rule, and eat only a slice of one of my brainstrain pods. Eating an entire C. Reaper literally ruined my day a few years back. It was ugly. I bet this one is even worse.
Luckily stomach wasn't empty. I can't imagine doing something like that without eating a meal an hour beforehand. I'd say my misery was confined to about 20-30 minutes :)

Let us know what you decide!

Back