beer Brew Supplies

Been brewing on and off for about 10 years now and always try to buy locally. However, one has gone out of business and the other has moved locations. The last order I placed was with Northern Brewer, I like the 7.99 shipping. Do you all have a favorite place to order from?

I am liking Stubby's so far, prices look within range and liking the flat rate shipping. Gonna go ahead and check them out. Thanks for the links Grant, most awesome.

Some of the specialty yeast can be hard to find sometimes, I have been to Yakima many times, that place is nirvana for hops.

Voodoo 6 said:
I am liking Stubby's so far, prices look within range and liking the flat rate shipping. Gonna go ahead and check them out. Thanks for the links Grant, most awesome.

Some of the specialty yeast can be hard to find sometimes, I have been to Yakima many times, that place is nirvana for hops.

Stubby's is consistently good. One thing I like about them in addition to the flat rate, there's a system as you shop that builds up credits ... and it actually amounts to real money ...

Also, Saturday delivery ... they use FedEx as an option ...

Good stuff, recommend fully ...

The Amazon items typically are coming from homebrew shops ...

And the one's that aren't, haven't been as fresh in my experience ...

I love Amazon ... more than most people, probably ... but it's not been great for brewing stuff ...

Have had yeast come hot, have had grain come seemingly not fresh, and have def had LME come closer to expiry than a homebrew shop ...

I rest by my rec, and you can call Stubby's and the guy is cool and will get your order out that day if you need it ...

Voodoo 6 said:
liking what I am seeing from stubby. you check out the selection from them queequeq?

nah. i dont brew anymore.

it makes you a fatty. a real fatty mc. fat fat. atleast it does me. 

i was just thinking though... can you brew with cotton candy?

or can you make cotton candy from malt extract? then brew with that?  this should be explored.
cuz... isnt cotton candy made from spun syrup? like fiberglass?

Back