New Member Hello - Exploring Superhots!

Hi all! My name is Brian and I love peppers. I crunch big bells, poblanos, anaheim's, and other low to no heat varieties daily at lunch. At every job I've ever held I've been that goofy guy eating whole big peppers. Recently it occurred to me there is a whole world of peppers I haven't explored, the hot ones! I absolutely love how goofy it is to enjoy eating them and I'm very excited for new flavors and new pain! I've always loved extreme flavors and have been passionate in my pursuit of coffee, tea, whisky, salsa, and many other things. As of today the hottest I've had is a habanero, 3 in a row had me feeling good...until I wasn't.

I'm excited to start growing as well; my wife has over 175 house plants and she's interested in growing a few varieties. I'm excited to see so many people selling pods here and I want to buy a ton over the season for cooking, sauces, and my general pursuit of pepper heat and flavor.

I'm excited this forum exists as I've always felt like an outlier in my love of peppers. I hope to meet lots of new people and connect and learn from you all.

I am a bridge engineer professionally, I enjoy disc golf, deep diving into philosophy & ethics, yoga, running, playing guitar and drums, being a goofball, and solving all different varieties of Rubik's cubes and "twisty puzzles" (I have over 200). Let's pop some pods.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back