Brown Label: 2016 Good Food Awards Finalist!

I could not be more excited to share with you all that Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Brown Label has been named a finalist in the 2016 Good Food Awards! :woohoo: 
 ​
Good_Food_Awards_Finalist_Seal_2016_large.jpg
 ​

Since the inception of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, I've been committed to sourcing locally whenever possible, and often at greater cost to produce my products. As such, it is both personally rewarding and a huge honor professionally to be recognized as a part of this community of responsible food producers.

The 2016 Good Food Awards winners will be notified in the coming weeks. While of course I'd love to win, I'm beyond thrilled to have Lucky Dog Hot Sauce named a finalist in a field of nearly 2000 products.

The Good Food Awards are something special, transcending "hot sauce awards", as a celebration of integrity, sustainability, and responsibility in food production.

I'm incredibly psyched to be a part of this year's Good Food Awards, and to be named as a finalist is a dream come true. I always strive to improve as a sauce maker, so it is especially awesome that this is for my newest product, Brown Label.
Brown_2_1024x1024_large.jpg
 ​
Wish me luck in the coming weeks - looking at the field of finalists, I'll need it!

Love & Hot Sauce 

Love-heart-small_thumb.jpg

Scott

Way to go!  As you said, nice to see recognition from other than hot sauce competitions.  Can't wait to hear the results!

:party:

Thanks, all! Super proud of this one - I think I'll find out in a week or two if I'm a winner. Looking at last year's results, apparently there are 8-10 winners in each category so I feel like I have a good shot at it!

Also awesome to see my friends at NW Elixirs and Adoboloco (a THP-er) on the list!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Also awesome to see my friends at NW Elixirs and Adoboloco (a THP-er) on the list!
 NICE!  Good luck to them also!

Oh Yeah!!! You lucky dog you :party:

The funny part to me is that being lucky has very little to do with this nomination.
Just goes to show that hard work and attention to detail pays off.
Good Luck in the finals. :dance: :onfire: :dance:

Back