• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

disease Browning

I know these aren’t the best photos, but I just noticed this. The moisture is Dr. zymes pest and mold and mildew prevention, it’s the browning I’m concerned about.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

I’m sorta new to growing peppers. I’ve grown a few in the past, but issues like this are new to me.

Attachments

• IMG_3838.jpeg
    IMG_3838.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3841.jpeg
    IMG_3841.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3840.jpeg
    IMG_3840.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3839.jpeg
    IMG_3839.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 62
Yesterday I fed them a couple tablespoons of organiccare Bloom, couple tablespoons of craft blend from build-a-soil, 3-4-3 and some quatty blend compost from Coast of Maine. They started producing peppers, so I figured they needed some nutrients.

I’m not sure what type of peppers they are. I think bells. The California version. I bought a lot of pepper seeds from companies like Burpee, and only some grew because we’re having a wet summer. Anyway, they’ve been doing great this entire time. They’re about a foot and a half tall and this is the first thing I’ve noticed. Here’s a few more photos now that the leaves are dry.

By the way, I am a cannabis grower. I know a good amount about that so I’m no Stranger to growing. I’m just not as keen on peppers as I am with cannabis. So I don’t know how to spot specific problems as soon as they start.

My first thought is a nutrient problem because I just noticed this after I fed them.

Attachments

• IMG_3845.jpeg
    IMG_3845.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3844.jpeg
    IMG_3844.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3843.jpeg
    IMG_3843.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3842.jpeg
    IMG_3842.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 66
Yesterday I fed them a couple tablespoons of organiccare Bloom, couple tablespoons of craft blend from build-a-soil, 3-4-3 and some quatty blend compost from Coast of Maine. They started producing peppers, so I figured they needed some nutrients...By the way, I am a cannabis grower.
Peppers are the opposite of growing weed. They don't need all this attention. You're killing them with love. All they need is some good soil, warm sun, and water every once in a while. That's it. They'll do the rest.

Having said all that, I don't really see anything wrong with your plants. Leave them alone and let them do their thing.

You're welcome.

Peppers are the opposite of growing weed. They don't need all this attention. You're killing them with love. All they need is some good soil, warm sun, and water every once in a while. That's it. They'll do the rest.

Having said all that, I don't really see anything wrong with your plants. Leave them alone and let them do their thing.

You're welcome.
I started noticing the leaves, turning a lighter green. They were yellowing when the fruits started growing. That’s why I fed them some bloom fertilizer. Anyway, the browning problem hasn’t gotten any worse, so I’m not too concerned about it anymore. I’m having one of the same problems with my seven pot, primo reds and my white nights though. The tips of the leaves are turning brown and slowly dying off. That’s a nuke burned with cannabis, so I’m wondering if it’s the same thing with peppers. And I definitely don’t feed them a lot and it’s all organic fertilizer.

You're welcome.
I appreciate the response. I’m just trying to figure out what this is. I’m having some browning on the leaf tips of my 7 pot, Primos, and white nights as well. All I want to know is what it is and what’s causing it. When you have stuff like this, on other plants, cannabis included it’s usually a nude burn, overfertilization. But that’s difficult when it’s the organic fertilizer I’m using. So I’m just trying to figure out what is the cause of the issues I’m having. That’s usually how you prevent them from happening in the future, and or fix them when they do happen. My plants are doing fine, I know that. I just want to know what’s causing these issues, that’s all. Again, I appreciate the response but if you know anyone who can help me with these, maybe you could direct them here and I could talk with them. I tend to get a lot of information from these forms and a lot of help, but I’ve never had good luck on this one for some reason.

Attachments

• IMG_3905.jpeg
    IMG_3905.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3904.jpeg
    IMG_3904.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Back