Bubble Gum 7 Pot From Nagacanario

Nice one brother! Looks like yours gotcha like mine got me LoL. I got a pod for us to try by the name of MA Daisy Cutter :) I enjoyed your review. The flavor of mine was really good for the 10 seconds that it lasted haha. Looking forward to the VV7 :) I have some seeds germinating atm See ya soon bro.

I have been fortunate that the BG7 peppers I have tried all had great flavor (very sweet) and blistering heat. Looking forward to growing them this year.

megahot said:
Nice one brother! Looks like yours gotcha like mine got me LoL. I got a pod for us to try by the name of MA Daisy Cutter :) I enjoyed your review. The flavor of mine was really good for the 10 seconds that it lasted haha. Looking forward to the VV7 :) I have some seeds germinating atm See ya soon bro.
Thanks Jon. I had that name wrong. I have 2 Savannah 7's to review.
Jobu said:
I have been fortunate that the BG7 peppers I have tried all had great flavor (very sweet) and blistering heat. Looking forward to growing them this year.
I will be growing these as well. I think whatever flavor this had went away very fast and that maybe why it didn't taste very sweet to me.

Nicely done again, James. Good stuff. I like the BB7 a lot, it`s a good combo of heat and flavor for me. 

Those BB7s really are very hot indeed, but I think you`ll find the 7-pot Savannah hurts a lot more  :P

Nigel said:
Nicely done again, James. Good stuff. I like the BB7 a lot, it`s a good combo of heat and flavor for me. 

Those BB7s really are very hot indeed, but I think you`ll find the 7-pot Savannah hurts a lot more  :P
Thanks Nigel! I'm hoping that is the case with Savannah. I have been wanting to try it for a long time.
ArkansasJack said:
Nice review James. I got some I just potted up looking forward to growing them this year.......
Thanks Jack! I am definitely going to grow these. 

Back