Bubblegum 7-Pot Review

Lol. I love cooking with 7 pots, great heat and flavour, but eating them like that is going to keep smashing your insides for a while... Raw they are pretty harsh for me.

Peter that is one hot pepper.  All of our red bubblegum 7 pods that we've shipped so far have been from our hydroponic line and they're blistering with a great taste. I hope you enjoy it and all of the peppers that we sent your way this week.  The Caramel Moruga and Red Brazilian Ghost may be even hotter so watch out and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the review,
Stephen

Hey Peter - thanks for posting the review! Great job! I got to sample a small..(less than ripe) half a BBG7 last year and it really put the 'respect the pepper's' back into my mind. It was a creeper initially but had a very extended burn overall. Grabbed my attention for sure! Again, great job ridin' the 'Pain Train'- Those Bubblegum's are huge!  :clap:

Bumper said:
Lol. I love cooking with 7 pots, great heat and flavour, but eating them like that is going to keep smashing your insides for a while... Raw they are pretty harsh for me.
Yes, they are pretty intense raw :)

moruga welder said:
great review !  looks like the hair of the dog bit back !     :onfire:
Thanks!, Yes it bit back hard, was good though :)

randyp said:
    Pete you have moved WAYYYY up the totem pole after that review. :clap:
Thanks randyp!

mpicante said:
That bbg7 was huge.Nice pod from STEPHEN.GREAT REVIEW FROM YOU,GOOD JOB!!!I PREFER TO DRINK MILK WHEN ATTEMPTING THIS SORT OF THING,DONT REALLY KNOW IF IT WORKS THOUGH.
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement mpicante! I should have known better than to sip water. Just seemed to make it worse after swallowing :onfire:  

Ignite said:
Peter that is one hot pepper.  All of our red bubblegum 7 pods that we've shipped so far have been from our hydroponic line and they're blistering with a great taste. I hope you enjoy it and all of the peppers that we sent your way this week.  The Caramel Moruga and Red Brazilian Ghost may be even hotter so watch out and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the review,
Stephen
Thanks Stephen! Yeah, it was sooooo hot, but did really taste great. I can see lots of good cooking applications for them. If the Caramel Moruga and Red Brazilian Ghost are hotter, they might melt my face off! :) I'll probably try one or both of those next if I get my courage back up. My tongue is still kind of numb from yesterday, so maybe I can handle it :)

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
Awesome dude!
Thanks man!

hogleg said:
What a friggen ROCKSTAR! Great job, Peter.
Thanks hogleg! 

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Burn, baby, burn!
:)

Alchymystic said:
Hey Peter - thanks for posting the review! Great job! I got to sample a small..(less than ripe) half a BBG7 last year and it really put the 'respect the pepper's' back into my mind. It was a creeper initially but had a very extended burn overall. Grabbed my attention for sure! Again, great job ridin' the 'Pain Train'- Those Bubblegum's are huge!  :clap:
Thanks Alchymystic!  Yes, it was a pretty relentless burn, especially on the throat. If I have a good harvest of them this year, I want to experiment with powders and sauces. Would be great in jellies/jams too.

Back