• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bubblegum problems

Hey there my fellow chiliheads. I've got a problem here. Ive never had so much trouble with seedlings until now. Yeah, its my BB7 pot seedlings. I have 2 small seedlings in a planter cell, the problem is that I woke up this morning and the seedlings were severely wilted, mind you the bigger seedling is only just shy of two inches tall going on its 3rd set of leaves the seedlings are very small and extremely slow growers.
I had just watered them 2 days ago and it seems like they need to be watered every two days and I forgot to water them last night. I've never had to water seedlings so often! When I discovered that they were severely wilted this morning, I quickly watered them and put em in the fridge . The fridge will help to perk em back up since its cold and dark. I hope they make it! I will check on em when I get home on lunch break. Anybody experienced these problems while growing bb7? I cant believe how slow they grow and how easily they wilt!

no issues with mine as the ingrounds are shooting pods left n right.. the one in container has about 7

hopefully mine are the correct pheno

Thanks Denniz, I hope yours are the correct pheno too! I must the the unlucky grower when it comes to the BB7? Lol

I dont know what the deal is, I did manage to bring it back to life so I will just keep a close eye on it and see what happens

Denniz,  seeing your pictures, now I understand the comments others have made about the large Calyx on the pods.  Wow! that is large.  Nice to see your growing so well.

DAMN DOGS!!! seems to have the right phenotype... but wont find out with the batch

big chunk came off.. too late to graft..

At least those pods look far enough along to provide seeds. It did look like the stem and all was turning, so it should be the right phenotype. Interested in doing a trade? I don't have BG7 seeds in my inventory.

Tim

Back