free Buckeye Pepper Co Free Shipping

We have been told by many people that we don't advertise our shipping policy enough so here it is. We ship all over the world and seeds are ALWAYS free shipping!

Thank you and Happy Holidays to all. 

bannervista.jpg

at first i was a little confused too, mainly because the site didn't come out and say "free shipping". but once i got off my lazy ass and did a test cart, i plugged in the shipping check, that is available on the site and $0.00 was shown. my immediate guess, was that as long as the weight value was in reason, shipping would be free. i kept testing by adding products and shipping still remained at $0.00. my conclusion....shipping was free!

now all those scores of member posts at have asks for the aleppo, the urfa biber and things like the bahamian goat pepper have no excuse not to order. buckeyepepper has it all.

but wait, after nigel's review of the guam boonie, where can i get those........ let's check buckeye.....shit it is listed, let's add it to the cart....shit, not in stock! that's it cancel my order!

but wait, after nigel's review of the primo, where can i get those.... let's check buckeye.....shit it is listed, let's add it to the cart, shazam, in stock.

what about bubblegum, shazam, it is there too.

okay, what if i wanted to compare in the 2014 grow season primo veruses reaper, now i have to order from 2 companies, 1 bag of seeds from one, another bag from another, what a waste.....wait, let me check if on the odd occurrence that buckeye carries reaper.... not possible, okay i will check..........shazam! reapers are there too!

great job mike, what a great job of offering just about everything, everyone on this site has asked for and i just a few short years.

Back