Buckeye Pepper Company

Formerly Old Barn Nursery. We have a new name, new look and a lot of new products. Explanation of name change on the website under "Old Barn Nursery" tab at top.
Stop by and let us know what you think of the new site. One of the most mobile/tablet friendly sites you will find as well.

We have also opened and linked our new store on facebook.

www.buckeyepepper.com
www.facebook.com/buckeyepepper

thanks everyone.

Like the new look (pro and slick, not the same rustic charm as the old, but the slideshow has some pics that bring it back home), and the name change allows expansion. Good luck.

Looks good, I like the family photo, too. 

Oh, by the way, you should really like OpenCart. I tested out a bunch of carts and chose it over even paid ones, for band merch.

The shipping extensions take some work to get the shipping costs the way you want, that's about it.

Thanks everyone. Dan I agree. I used virtue mart for years and always had issues. I tested many carts and opencart IMO beat them all. Very clean and a lot of useful modules. The advanced shipping module I bought is amazing. You can setup so many shipping options in the back end that figures out where the package is going, what it is and what the cost should be. pretty cool

The website is great! I was on it again yesterday and suddenly a little chat box popped up and said something like, "Thanks for coming back. Can I help you with anything?" I ended up chatting with Mike for a few moments and he helped me out by making a suggestion. I placed my order for a couple of packs of seeds. Everything went smooth and it is a very friendly and helpful site. 

Back