vendor Buckeye Pepper Company

Hmmm, no existing thread for Mike's new company. I guess I'll start one.

Put my first order in today. It is a pretty well designed website and a pretty good selection of peppers. I only ordered a few packets of seeds because I only had a few holes in my seed stock and I was glad to see that BPC had pretty much everything I was looking for.

The transaction was smooth and if you use Paypal, it is even simpler.

So far so good Mike.

Thumbs up!

My first order did not show up for about 3 weeks.  After several years of having good luck with various sellers/traders, I guess it was just my turn to have a shipment go sour in the mail. I notified the McDermott family and two business days later had my order, plus some free extras! I'm sure it's no fun dealing with people who have problems, but they offered great customer service. I will definitely order from them again.

Thank you,
Hottoddy (Todd)

Hats Off to Mike and Jen at Buckeye Pepper Company.  Great website, easily navigated, with very nice intro photos of the farm and gang. Order came expeditiously, well packaged, and with a very nice freebee of Pimenta Eliser seeds (now that’s a class act freebee!), which oddly enough I almost ordered (good intuition guys). I really liked having the choice to pay an extra buck to track my shipment; I wish others offered this as well. I will certainly be ordering from them again. Ok it’s off to test germination rates!

I really liked doing business with them.
I used the website to obtain information, easy to use, very well done.
in less than two weeks, the seeds were at home in a good condition.
Shipping costs are not exorbitant like Many other seller. (some ask 20.00 to ship 1 pack of seeds to Canada
tease.gif
)
Plus bonus gift 
yahoo.gif

So I give them  for my first trasaction with them

Thanks to:
Mike & Jen McDermott
Buckeye Pepper Company
www.buckeyepepper.com
Facebook.com/buckeyepepper

Nothing to say but good things so far about their seeds and service!  Top notch for sure.   All seeds sprouted in a very timely manner,  and healthy as a horse to say the least!  Great freebies as well that I wasn't expecting.  I'm sure all seeds will grow true.  No worries on my part.   Will be ordering again next year,  no doubt!    Good job Mike and Jen!  Coincidentally,  my sisters name is Jen and her husband is Mike.  Kinda funny! 

Very satisfied with my order. Ordered 4 packets of Reaper seeds from Mike @ Buckeye Peppers on Tuesday the 24th, got the seeds on Friday. Very happy! And a fair price on the seeds to boot.

mmcdermott1 said:
Your a wolverine? Well at least there is finally something good in that state... Buckeye seeds! Lol.
sorry . . . nothing good about a wolverine, hawkeye, badger, nittany lion, spartan, wildcat, boilermaker, buckeye, cornhusker, hoosier, or gopher.  Go ILLINI!

Back