Buddy's 1st 2013 Harvest - Very Small But Still Exciting

Okay . . . here it is . . . I know that it's not much, but its something.  My 1st harvest of 2013.  Mostly Super Chile and Cayennes.  A couple of Jimmy Nardello's and some mystery pods (feel free to identify them for me as I have no clue) thrown in for good measure.  (Please don't laugh!)

P1040252.JPG

I have a whopping total of 1 t-scorp out of 3 plants and it's about the size of a nickel!  That's worth laughing at. :)  You have some really nice looking pods, those cayennes and Supers should be pretty prolific producers.  First harvests are exciting!  :woohoo:

PS- Sparks says "Hi!" 

nice harvest man.. I pulled a couple supers and a few handfuls annums but not that many at once. My plants wernt hardened off correctly so they kinda died and then came back lol that something to laugh about!

wayright said:
Nice lil harvest bro!! 

Sauce or powder?? 

:P

Kevin
I think that these are destined for powder.
salsalady said:
I have a whopping total of 1 t-scorp out of 3 plants and it's about the size of a nickel!  That's worth laughing at. :)  You have some really nice looking pods, those cayennes and Supers should be pretty prolific producers.  First harvests are exciting!  :woohoo:

PS- Sparks says "Hi!" 
Thanks.  I got a late start this year so I'm not sure how the chinense will do.  I have plenty of cayennes going!

The big black one looks like a black congo, and the little red ones beneath it look like what one of my plants (pepperlover seeds) that was supposed to be a black congo has been producing - hot as all hell little dorset naga-looking things...

The harvests always start little then we are overwhelmed! I was in the same boat as you last week now I am 300+ pods behind and almost out of dehydrating trays! Sauce time I say....

I have been picking 1 or 2 here and there with a horde on and waiting to ripen. Now the Nards are a different story.....want some? :lol:

Back