• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Buddy's 2013 Grow Log - Updated Pics

Here's my 2013 grow log. Very late start this year for various reasons. We'll see what happens:

7 Pot Primo (2)
Aji Limon (2)
Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate (4)
Bhut Jolokia, Yellow (4)
Black Naga (2)
Carolina Reaper (2)
Cayennes (20)
CGN 22091 (2)
Chiltepin, O'odham (2)
Costa Rican Sweet (2)
Habalokia (4)
Habanero, Chocolate (4)
Habanero, Giant Chocolate (4)
Jalapeno, Biker Billy (2)
Jalapeno, Mucho Nacho (2)
Mako Akokasrade (2)
Naga Morich (4)
Naga, Big Bang Chocolate (2)
Naga, Monster (2)
Scotch Bonnet, Foodarama (2)
Thai, Orange (4)
Thai, Red (4)
TScorpion, Chocolate (2)
TScorpion, Moruga (2)
TScorpion, Sunrise (2)
TScorpion, Yellow (4)
TScorpion, Moruga Yellow (2)
Zanahoria, Triangalo (2)
7 Pot Primo X TScropion Butch T (2)
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate X 7 Pot Yellow (2)
Madballz 7 (2)
7 Pot Primo X Habanero Chocolate (2)
Spikes (2)
Armageddon (2)

May 12th picture.

No idea what the 1st 48 are.  I didn't use markers.  Was keeping a "map" on my laptop.  Hard drive crashed.  I guess that we'll see when the grow up a little bit.  Argh!

Attachments

• chiles_5-12-2013.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 75
Been wondering about you Buddy, glad to see you're here. That's one heck of a list, best of luck to you.

Long time no see Buddy. If I remember correctly you had a late start last year and things all fell into place at the end. Good luck this season,and good to see you!

Thanks. I just started the seeds on March 1st. Hopefully I will get good germination rates as I won't have time to re-start. Good luck to all.

WOW :) One heck of a list there :) Good luck on your grow and have fun this year! :)
Been wondering about you Buddy, glad to see you're here. That's one heck of a list, best of luck to you.
Long time no see Buddy. If I remember correctly you had a late start last year and things all fell into place at the end. Good luck this season,and good to see you!

Great to see ya back around !
March 1st isnt such a late start ,,, Nice list!
+1 on seein those smokers fired up again!

:cool:
Kevin

Might just fire up the smoker this weekend. Supposed to be in the mid-40s, after a casual 10.5 inches of snow Tuesday. I have some leftovers from last year in the freezer.
Good luck Buddy. Hope it is a good start so we get to see those smokers in use again :D
Just in time gor March Madness Buddy. Look forward to following your chili's :party:
Great to see ya back around !
March 1st isnt such a late start ,,, Nice list!
+1 on seein those smokers fired up again!

:cool:
Kevin

Nice list buddy, it's never to late even with the c.chinense. No "Faria's" this year ?
I'm going to give it a whirl - trying to grow a lot of stuff for the 1st time. Hope that all goes well. Good luck with your 2013 season.

Nice list Buddy. Thanks for all of the help last year. Will you help me again this year? I'd like to grow a larger list in 2013.

no problem. you are more than welcome to anything that i'm growing (assuming they germinate). any thoughts on what you want to grow?

A few pics (sorry for the poor quality) of the 1st couple of trays. One started around March 1st, the other 4-5 days later. It's hard to tell in a few cells, but i went 64 for 64 in germinating something. Here's what it includes:
Cayenne Joe's Long Slim (4) - Burpee
Cayenne Kerating (2) - Aji Jon
Cayenne Ring of Fire (2) - ??
Cayenne Aci Sivri (2) - Aji Joe
Cayenne Hot Portugal (2) - Seed Savers Exchange
Jalapeno Biker Billy (2) - Burpee
Jalapeno Mucho Nacho (2) - Burpee
Primo X TS Butch )2) - Jungle Rain
TS Chocolate (2) - Jungle Rain
Choc Bhut X 7 Pot Yellow (2) - Jungle Rain
Madballz (2) - Jungle Rain
Habanero, Giant Chocolate (4) - Prodigal Son
7 Pot Primo (2) - Primo's Peppers
Zanahoria Triangalo (2) - Prodigal Son
Thai, Large Orange (2) - Kevin S.
Thai, Super Hot (2) - Rainbow Seeds
7 Pot Primo X Choc Habanero (2) - Jungle Rain
Costa Rica Sweet (2) - Burpee
Bhut Jolokia X Thai Dragon (2) - Dale Baker
Mako Akoksrade (2) - Judy H.
CGN22091 (2) - Judy H.
Scotch Bonnet Foodarama (2) - Semillas La Palma
Black Naga (2) - Jim Duffy
TS Moruga Blend (2) - Judy H.
TS Moruga Yellow (2) - Judy H.
Naga, Big Bang Chocolate (2) - Semillas La Palma
Spikes (2) - Rainbow Seeds
Armageddon (2) - Rainbow Seeds
Monster Naga (2) - Judy H.

Thanks to all for the high quality seeds.

tray1_zps75b13fff.jpg

tray2_zps4d34b3de.jpg

Hi Buddy
Just checking in... Had a hard time getting Pubiscens to sprout... probably planted 60 seeds, and the only one I got to pop was one of your Red Rocotos.

Looks like you're off to a flying start this spring... good luck with your grow this year.

Finally plants are outside.  Built some decking just for these little guys.  It will be an adventure as I have 0 idea of the variety of over 50% of the plants.

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

Back