• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

buddy's 2015 Grow

I have been overcome by events and do not think that I will grow anything this year.  I have started 0 seeds and do not think that I will be in a position to start anything soon enough to support the 2015 season.  Maybe I will buy a few live plants and grow a minimal amount this year.  For those of you that have sent me seeds, I apologize that I will not be growing them this year.  If you would like them back, just let me know and I will return them.  For clarity, please don't anyone think that I am asking for anyone to feel sorry for me and send me pods - I just want those of you who sent me seeds to know that I will not be growing them.  There are plenty of sources (e.g. Judy for fresh pods so I am sure that my sauce/puree/powder production will not be impacted).  Thanks.

Good luck to everyone on their 2015 grow.

TJP

I hear ya buddy!
I'm in a similar situation but sowed a dozen seeds for fun in a very simple and unattended setup.
Scaling down the growing thing dramaticaly makes you enjoy every little bit of it, so i'm sure you'll be ok even with a couple live plants. I'm full of powders and pods from previous seasons happily thanks to the generous THP folks :)

All the best

Datil

Back