event Buffalo Wild Wings Challange

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDSniMShUrU

The commentary is first, challenge is at about 3 minutes

enjoy xo!

Very cool! It looked like you really enjoyed the wings!
Nice T shirt too! We have a Buffalos wild wings in Atlanta, Now I will have to try their wings for sure!
I cant eat 12 of anything in 6 minutes, but I will give their hottest a go!
Kevin

Way to go. Has anyone else here tried it? They just opened a BWW in Daytona. I just may have to give it a try.

I would love to try it but I got a bottle of their Blazin' hot sauce and trashed it....I thought it was disgusting.

Now if Wing Street did a challenge I'd be all over it, I love the taste of their wings and I like the way the heat takes a while to build up then kicks me in the face.

Johnny didn't really have trouble doing this at BWW...their sauce isn't anything to write home about but its a chain so they do the best they can. Either way it was fun but it isn't hard to beat....try it out and let us know how you do!

xox

Actually I'm thinking about it and now I've seen the T shirt in your video...I want one. Maybe the sauce won't taste so bad on their wings but I purchased it, gave it a few tastes and disposed of it. Maybe I'll be tempted one day.

I just got back from doing the BWW challenge and it was not bad at all. I've had hotter wings at Hooters and have made much hotter wings at home. I took my time, paced myself, and finished in 4:20. The flavor was really good but the heat level was only Habenero hot. If you take the challenge in Daytona, no free free shirt and no free meal either. :( Be sure to ask about this before hand.

There's a Buffalo Wild Wings opening in a few weeks here in town.
Free wings for a year for the first 100 people in line. I may have
to call in sick to work that day...

tried some of there boneless wigs with there Habanero they where very tasty, but more than manageable

we have one in Easton PA and im there !! :dance:

thanks your friend Joe

If I remember correctly you have to pay for the wings here, too. I think the only "prize" you get, is if you eat them, you're allowed to buy a specific t shirt. :crazy:

I've eaten them before, and sometimes after a while they're hot, sometimes they're not. After the first few times, though, I couldn't stand the flavor any more. They really don't taste that good to me.

Jamie

So... From the sound of things, the wing challenge at BWW doesn't sound like the greatest. It doesn't sound like it is really all that challenging either.

I guess I'll have to wait until the Buffalo Wing Festival this fall to get a good wing challenge in.

Here at my local BWW, they use a bhut sauce, and the bhut powder for their wing challenge...

In order to win, you have to eat them faster than the previous record (57 seconds for my local one). If you win, you get your picture taken, and the wings are free.

but who wants to eat 10 wings in under a minute, then sit there for the rest of the meal watching the rest of the party eat? lol

all of the BWW around here no longer do anything for the challenge. I was one of the first people to beat the challenge close to 10-12 years ago and had a picture taken and was offered the chance to purchase a shirt but after about a year they took all the pictures down and you get nothing anymore. :(

Back