• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

bull snort

I say this brand at the store, but didn't buy any. There were about 4 different types of this brand. Has anyone had Bull Snort before? and what was your opinion on it?

I bought 3 of'em**fair price & looked at the ingredient list. recipe is like tabasco original but chiles as 1st ingredient, & figured how bad can they really be.
WRONG! IMO its worse! they had a funky taste & vinegary in a bad way, unlike tabasco vinegar taste. they all tasted that way, I used about 1/4 each then dumped them out.
yep don't waste your money on these sauces!

**cowboy cayenne - texas tongue torch - texas tail torcher.

chilehunter said:
I bought 3 of'em**fair price & looked at the ingredient list. recipe is like tabasco original but chiles as 1st ingredient, & figured how bad can they really be.
WRONG! IMO its worse! they had a funky taste & vinegary in a bad way, unlike tabasco vinegar taste. they all tasted that way, I used about 1/4 each then dumped them out.
yep don't waste your money on these sauces!

**cowboy cayenne - texas tongue torch - texas tail torcher.

yeah that sounds like the names i saw. the ingredients didn't seem too bad - habs, vinegar, etc. like you say a 'typical' tobasco sauce, but sounds like they are bad. think i'll just save my money then. thanks for the info.

Back