• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

"Burger King"

Thankfully, I didn't have to cook that scheeeit ...

(No, I didn't propose w/ a BK-inspred ring ...)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419961640.743410.jpg

really???... so no one here has a secret sinful indulgence....BK whoppers are that thing you know should taste like shita salty greasy naughtiness but every so often the  mental block is overridden

for me its the mayo.  its a super heavy mayonnaise, with a super salty vinegar pickle and a dull onion...get rid of everything else and it would still tatste like a whopper.... never mind the.... beef and tomato, both are crap 

Nope. No cravings for garbage.

I was a slave for the king back in the day. The key is to burn the shit out of a frozen patty on a propane grill. Throw a few of his buddies in a greasy tray for at least half an hour. Throw him on a tasteless bun with subpar toppings and you got yourself a whopper!

I second just buying her a burger at the king. Besides you can get you some crappy but delicious tacos while you're there. 

Chester said:
really???... so no one here has a secret sinful indulgence....
More than id like to admit. But none of them have anything to do with the BK.   Well maybe my pair of BK's. "BritishKnights" Yo yall remeber digging on them?

Back