event bussy bussy chili month

well the new chili year has started and if any cooks out there want to start to get there points for next year here is your first shot Hilton Head South Carolina
[Upcoming Cookoffs] - Piedmont Pepper Pod

if you check out the event calander the 14th of October we will be in Love valley then the 21st we go to Eden for the Apple festival.

wow.......bussy bussy bussy

Hey Bro..been a while,
Sounds like ya had a good time at the last cookoff, Frank can pound the peppers huh? So does October start a new year for qualifying for the big show? Shirts still sittin here all folded up an pretty...I suck

Chili is a good winter food. I guess that's why the season is starting?

Hey Hilly-billy, YOU DO NOT SUCK!

You are getting out and giving it a run. If ever schmuck that came to me during a cookoff and told me their chili was just slightly better than mine, actually got out there and competed, a whole lot more money could be raised for charity. You got the balls to get out and compete which makes you a not-a-loser. You just gotta get a win!

Right on chiliman, Thanks Bro.
Cookin on the 14th in Fort Collins "sundance bluegrass & chili cookoff" Gonna do the CASI Red, Green and being that I have a bottle of DEF's 2.....even gonna try the wings. Should be fun.

Go Gett'em!

I have been, unfortunatly, off the comp. circuit sonce the NC States (CASI) with Bubba, in May and SNowshoe Mtn. shortly thereafter. But getting ready to defend the crown at the big (big?) Charlotte piece at the Chemical Dependancy Center (I think they get me there cause they think I belong!).

Would love to get to the Hilton Head cook-off but too much going on. Bummer.

wife is still out of a job so i can't make it to hilton head. will be at love valley and eden.
hillbilly and others that have ever wanted to cook chili there is a new publication in pdf format on the front of our website www.ncchili.com
scroll down to about half way and there is a link to it it says something like so you decided to cook competition chili.....good reading check it out.

Hey Bubs!

I know you're bummin about Hilton Head.

Love the publication, but where are the "showmanship" photo's of you in your undies and me as the tattoo'd man. Seems likeit would serve to insure those who want to compete actually have to look at that first and then make the commitment. Tee Hee.

Congrats again on the Presidency!

Thanks Marco,
btw my daughter in law came by last weekend for dinner and she brought the bottle of your hot sauce, so I swiped it back. haha
That stuff does Rock man!

hopefuly the next cpl of days photos on the website of me in the long johns being a dunkee on the dunking booth.....man that was fun.

Ok I done read thru your competition starters guide, wow if I could have just filmed my activities at my first cookoff you would have had a perfect "what not to do at a cookoff movie"
pretty darn sure I broke all those rules except the cherry thing...but then I dont really remember because I broke the drinking too much too early rule too. who knows?:-)

Hillbilly Chili said:
Thanks Marco,
btw my daughter in law came by last weekend for dinner and she brought the bottle of your hot sauce, so I swiped it back. haha
That stuff does Rock man!

Thanks, glad you like it..!! show them who's the men in the house..!!! :shocked:

Back