• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Butch T Review-- One of the Hottest Pods I've Eaten

Well... this was a painful pepper. I could not take the pain very much and sipped milk throughout the whole video. I tried not to, but it was just way too much to handle without relief. I was very pleased with Refining Fire Chies for sending me a little care package of butch t's and carolina reapers! Anyways, take a look and subscribe! I need the subscribers! Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biz0xV12Ozo

Good one. You're gonna hate the reaper if you thought this was bad. At least those don't taste like bleach.
"I pulled the pin! Pepper is ****ing live!"-friend of mine after opening a douglah.

cruzzfish said:
Good one. You're gonna hate the reaper if you thought this was bad. At least those don't taste like bleach.
"I pulled the pin! Pepper is ****ing live!"-friend of mine after opening a douglah.
Those reapers are going to tear me up. I might be eating that this weekend! 

Great review! Butch T's are mean peppers, and Reapers a bit meaner and different burn. So get ready ha!

With all these great growers ( Butch, Ed, Stephen, etc. ) I just wonder what else they have cooking up, I know for a fact Butch isn't done, nor Ed, and Stephen is just getting started! The years to come in pepper world are going to be very exciting!

Back