• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Butch T VS. Moruga

Well I ate a quarter of a Moruga about 3 days ago, Today I had the same amount of a Butch T, I must say its a Tie!!!!! The Moruga took about 2 minutes to get the afterburners going, the BT was almost instant like 25 seconds then total Flamethrower!!!!! The Moruga lasted about 5 minutes longer as far as the high heat length. The BT pounded hard right away whilst Moruga was a slower more steady build up. As far as taste Moruga slightly more sweetness BT more zing almost like comparing White vinegar to Apple Cider vinegar.

The TS Morougas I grew this year tasted great (like peaches) and were hot as hell. Have you tried any Douglah x Butch Ts? I grew some that turned out quite large, red, hot and an interesting sweet-ish taste, but with more of that bite you're describing in the Butch T...

TS Morouga Blend and a thumb:

IMG_20121031_212241.jpg

I like how some of the T.S. and 7 pot blends look like faces. What I really want to know though, I had some 7 pot primo pods that looked just like those. How do you really tell the difference in some of the T.S. and 7 Pot blends?

I like how some of the T.S. and 7 pot blends look like faces. What I really want to know though, I had some 7 pot primo pods that looked just like those. How do you really tell the difference in some of the T.S. and 7 Pot blends?

Know your original seed source is about the best way. If you don't know that it is nigh on impossible to tell especially with different names for similar species and the very close appearances of so many pods/plants

Back