bottles-jars Buying Bottles down under

I've ordered some bottles and jars from Plasdene, the cost wasn't much more than Cospak. The advantage of Plasdene for me is I can cruise past on the way home and collect the bottles. Save a trip to the south side of town.

Shrink seals Aust
34 Mickle Rd
Dandenong 3175
03 9768 2377
Dave Fraser

for 150 ml Bottles... OL 50 X 52 X 66 Black neck Bands + Vertical perforation total inc GST + Post 2000 $84.70

and Cospac for bottles..

Next wholesale Pots :D

theHippySeedCo said:
Shrink seals Aust
34 Mickle Rd
Dandenong 3175
03 9768 2377
Dave Fraser

for 150 ml Bottles... OL 50 X 52 X 66 Black neck Bands + Vertical perforation total inc GST + Post 2000 $84.70

and Cospac for bottles..

Next wholesale Pots :D

I've been speaking to Dave from Shrink Seal, he says he needs to do a 1000 metre run. That's a lot of shrink wrap to have lying around. so I've tried one place so far in Brisbane they only want to do a huge run as well.

Now I'm trying a third supplier also in Brisbane, waiting to hear back on what they can do.

If I have no joy I might have to get the 1000 metre run, that's 15000 shrink seals though :rolleyes: a lot more than I need.

Any Aussies that are interested in sharing a 1000 metre run (roughly 15000 shrink seals) to spread costs let me know via PM.

If we get enough interest we may do a larger order.

nopq568 said:
Wow keeps mentioning cheap WoW accounts new ways to look at potential members of your pug (besides gear) in advance. A "NINJA-LOG" counter would be useful.dofus kamas I don't care if you leave WoW cd key my pug, but don't WoW accounts log and make us waitWoW accounts for sale 10 mins wondering if you are coming back.

asshat.jpg

cospac are cool and very helpful over phone even if ya go "those thingys, dont want the thingy's in the lids" they know what ya talking bout where as others Hang up or "call back when you know Exactly what you want"

min order $100 wih cospac. and Aust Shrink seals for the tops (150ml).. think lord Viykor got heaps of those though if people need as ya have to order heaps.. still have 1500 so im right for a bit..

Back