vendor buying seeds uk/europe

Hi folks, this post is for my uk/european brothers (and sisters of course!) Looking to buy my seeds for next years grow shortly and looking for some feedback on decent vendors. Had a look at chileseeds.co.uk, looks pretty decent. Any thoughts?

As for european suppliers. 

I just ordered from pepperlover.com, and I live in denmark. Shipping was free, and package arrived in like 8 days. No import taxes, no additional fees or anything.

Coldgrowth said:
As for european suppliers. 

I just ordered from pepperlover.com, and I live in denmark. Shipping was free, and package arrived in like 8 days. No import taxes, no additional fees or anything.

Second this, I'm in Sweden, but majority of my next years grow is coming from there. 

Hello Guys,
Just wanted to ask you if anyone bought seeds from ukchilliseeds.co.uk ? And if so, are they original 100%? I mean what you buy is what you get? I got some seeds from aliexpress and after 4 months i thought i grow Carolina Reaper and i got some Thai peppers instead...I don't want this to happen again and wanted to ask if anyone bought seeds from here and if they grow with a good germination rate and also if product is original and trustworthy . Thank you so much 

talas said:
Fataliiseeds.net

semillas.de

Both long time trusted seed professionals,there friends and they only produce the highest quality seed for the end user.
Update from my earlier post for 2020/2021 I grew chilli's and Tomatoes in 2020 and order from both suppliers germination rates where very high from both and true to description and type,I've just had an order from semillas.de of seeds come in for 2022.

Back