• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

bz963's glog

Hey, this is my first glog so don't expect to much.  Last year was my first year growing anything, and I had over 30 pepper plants.  I just got back home from my first year of college so I haven't had time to grow anything from seed.  I wanted a couple plants so I went down to my local nursery and picked some up.

I was surprised at the variety that they had and it was hard not to buy a ton of plants.

Plants (so far) 

cappuccino bhut jolokia

yellow 7 pot

chocolate scorpion 

birds eye

cajun belle

I also have a jamaican hot chocolate that has been in an aerogarden since september.  The thing is massive and I'm considering trying to plant it outside.

Just added pictures to my original post.

Great start mon, you have very nice looking plants ... whoa dat jamaican hot chocolate is going to consuming your little aerogarden machine if you don't move her outside soon, hehehe ... have a great weekend!

thanks,  when I was away at college my dad had to keep pruning the JHC because it keeps overgrowing the aerogarden haha.  There are only two pods on it now but it already produced ten pods.  

looks like you are doing quite well. i'd get that jamaican outside soon. when it gets some real sun it's gonna give you lots more peppers.

I going to start bringing the entire aerogarden outside to helpfully let it get accustomed to the outdoors.  After doing that I'll transplant it.

Back