• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

annuum C. annuum 'Scarletts Chili x C. annuum 'Poblano' f1 intraspecific hybrid seed

Scarlett's Chili x Poblano for free2.jpeg
If you want a chance at growing this and live in the USA post here.

In return, I'd like you to send me a ripe fruit back with seeds included if and only if you get this one to grow.

This is based on the honor system folks so anyone want to give it a whack? 

Keep in mind you won't get variegation until you get your f2 seeds if everything went as planned.

If the immature flower I opened up and emasculated to make this one had any fertile pollen you may get a simple variegated C. annuum 'Scarlett's Chili. 

The Hippy Seed Company was my source for my Scarlett's Chili genetics. Strong purple variegation from this mother plant and nice purple flowers.

If you live overseas and are willing to pay $3.00 for postage you can also get a chance to grow this one. Seed equivalent to one fruit must be sent back, but you will not be required to send back fruit if you are overseas.

If no takers within 24 hours from now, I reserve the right to offer these elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjoX_GA09Q&list=PLioevyN3J5ryCbcsJubz--tKgUgDexatk&index=3

Back