• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

C.eximium

Eximium complex,not exactly sure the accession #. This is a cool one with super dark leaves,and as pretty of a flower as you will ever see on any plant,not just chiles. Hope you like.

RSCN0307.jpg

RSCN1074.jpg

DSCN2966.jpg

DSCN6472_zps2b2c4a0d.jpg

DSCN6579_zps3a42b008.jpg

DSCN6578_zps23e0479a.jpg

DSCN6582_zps541ee53e.jpg

Ever since I started staring at the wilds this has been my most favorite one for that exact reason. The flower. Judy has one that's said to flower in about 4 years, but I bet it's well worth the wait tho.

Very nice pics, all your wilds look spectacular.

, Walter

I found eximiums easiest to grow they literally just grow I barely have to fertilize and they blow up once they start branching which happened quite early I might add

Vegas_Chili said:
Ever since I started staring at the wilds this has been my most favorite one for that exact reason. The flower. Judy has one that's said to flower in about 4 years, but I bet it's well worth the wait tho.
Very nice pics, all your wilds look spectacular.
, Walter
Never heard of one taking that long,guess it depends on the climate.

Nightshade said:
I found eximiums easiest to grow they literally just grow I barely have to fertilize and they blow up once they start branching which happened quite early I might add
All chiles are pretty easy to grow. The biggest problem is germinating the wilds,they are alittle more stubborn.

Back