• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

C3P0 Mustard.... the original Gansta color genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we see a Mustard C3P0 pepper and we accept the claim that it is the original color then what we know about genetics will tell us that for that Mustard pepper to give red progeny it would have to be crossed with either a red fruit or an orange fruit.

f1.png
f2.png

The recessive gene cl resulting in the mustard color phenotype would also be easy to get rid of with a simple outcross.
chocolate Shot 2020-01-31 at 3.34.16 AM.png

This would make any Red C3P0 a hybrid and not simply a variation that naturally occurred. 

Never mind that the red variant was named Darth Maul by the original hybridizer Michael Christensen. Until such a time as another hybridizer lays claim to this hybrid... I'm going with the original mustard being the one and only C3P0 as I can't see how you could get a red from a mustard without outcrossing. Nevermind, if there was and is still a red, it would be Darth Maul.

Isolation folks, it is not working if you are getting colors you should not be getting in you plants. Big red flags should go up if a new color pops up and the phenotype is unstable as well.

Yes it is my accident that we have a star wars lineup of Jigsaw hybrids.  The original C3PO is mustard colored.  I also have a caramel, Chewy, Green, Yoda, Chocolate for Vader, Red for darth maul.  Just like Jacks 5 way cross it's spits out any colors but iv'e only found Red, green, and chocolate so far with those.  I can't say anything nice about Jim Duffy or Micah or Jimmy Pickles or John Ford.  These guys will rename things just for profit.  

jedisushi06 said:
Yes it is my accident that we have a star wars lineup of Jigsaw hybrids.  The original C3PO is mustard colored.  I also have a caramel, Chewy, Green, Yoda, Chocolate for Vader, Red for darth maul.  Just like Jacks 5 way cross it's spits out any colors but iv'e only found Red, green, and chocolate so far with those.  I can't say anything nice about Jim Duffy or Micah or Jimmy Pickles or John Ford.  These guys will rename things just for profit.  

It was a happy accident, but it bugs me that you are not given credit for it and I could go along with it if another hybridizer stood up and said they created it, but we don't see that happening.

What bugs me other than that, is the fact the red variant of C3P0 as it is often called came after it left your hands, if I understand correctly. But even still, given that you named the red one Darth Maul, that is the name we should be calling the red C3P0 if that is the case.

This is the sort of thing where things continue to not add up no matter how you look at it and claims are made as to another hybridizer I have heard, but I've not seen that other hybridizer stand up to say it is theres. I've not seen any post to that effect either....

The og vader seeds i sent to Mike Hess.  He only found that so called C3PO out of the very few i sent him and sold them to duffy without giving me any credit or seeds.  But in the same year a golden colored plant was found which is the real one.  You can't stop these clowns like Duffy or pickles from re-selling unstable genetics for profit.  duffy also fucked over my friend Chad via Jess giving Duffy a ton of seeds from chad trusting Jess.  Sadly i share the same last name as that guy.  Never trust the european growers.  

jedisushi06 said:
The og vader seeds i sent to Mike Hess.  He only found that so called C3PO out of the very few i sent him and sold them to duffy without giving me any credit or seeds.  But in the same year a golden colored plant was found which is the real one.  You can't stop these clowns like Duffy or pickles from re-selling unstable genetics for profit.  duffy also fucked over my friend Chad via Jess giving Duffy a ton of seeds from chad trusting Jess.  Sadly i share the same last name as that guy.  Never trust the european growers.
Trust nobody

Pepper Lovers.... love the Make Wayne even though he falsely accused a veteran of raping women in the military. That is okay by Pepper Lovers standards. However, I bring up C3P0 being a mustard and bam... Drama. Go figure.

Maybe you got a mustard type idk? What I do know is that there is a green/mustard type and a more yellow golden type. MAYBE I'm color blind idk? Still not sure what the original idea was behind you making this thread. To call me out on some sht you don't even know about? Not sure why you are on here posting your personal drama?

And for the record, the original seeds I won off here in a football pool created by my good friend Garth in the great state of Texas. I take no credit for developing the unstable genetics and all the different colors they produced. It's almost like the 5 way cross my late friend on here Jack made. That strain also made multiple colors but not as many as the OG Vader jigsaw has........

Maybe you got a mustard type idk? What I do know is that there is a green/mustard type and a more yellow golden type. MAYBE I'm color blind idk? Still not sure what the original idea was behind you making this thread. To call me out on some sht you don't even know about? Not sure why you are on here posting your personal drama?
I'm sorry you feel like you have been called out if you perceive that as a bad thing. As for being color blind... there are worst things to be. As for being clueless... again not the worst thing in the world. No judgement at all here.
As for the drama comment, it is more about exposing the inner workings behind the scenes of some of the shady vendors and the shills that help them. If you don't like me exposing those things... carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back