• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CactusMD first time grow log

I'm growing a few from seed:

red savina habanero
thai birds eye
purira
NuMex twilight

I bought a few plants:
2 peach ghost scorpion
2 giant white habanero
2 chocolate scotch bonnet

they've yet to be shipped, but the seeds I sowed on the 15th are starting to sprout, I just planted them outside since it's normally between 80 - 90 F they seem to be doing well

yeah was just taking some, what part of florida are you in? I'm in broward and was thinking about picking up a few plants locally but nurseries don't have anything besides habaneros

http://imgur.com/a/TYwe7#0

I
think those first two are just some grass that was in the dirt I put into the pot, they look nothing like the other sprouts

4 red savina sprouts
1 purira sprout
1 numex twilight sprout (possibly a weed)
1 thai chili sprout

savina
april 28 004.jpg

Numex Twilight?
april 28 005.jpg

Purira
april 28 008.jpg

Heido-ho neighbor! Nice list you got there. You say you have been lookin around Davie for plants/seeds. Did you try black olive nursery on Griffin Road?

Heido-ho neighbor! Nice list you got there. You say you have been lookin around Davie for plants/seeds. Did you try black olive nursery on Griffin Road?

I've tried the ones on Flamingo road, and a few other ones but everyone around here sells mainly fruit trees or ornamental pepper plants

Rained most of yesterday, some more sprouts came up this morning. Seems like the rain really helps them out since I haven't had anything really sprout since the last time it rained.

I need more peppers to plant while I wait for these guys to grow, thinking of datils/scotch bonnets/fatallis

the sprouts that survived the rain have another set of leaves on them, nothing interesting, my habanero peppers are starting to change color at least
p 002.jpg

Back