• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Can anyone help me with this problem

Calcium deficency? I had a ghost pepper plant do that... Blasted it with calmag and the new growth is green and healthy looking

I dodnt think its calcium. One I'm in Tucson and the water here is very very hard. Plus my other fellas are doing ok. But thanks for the tip.dubs

Could be sulphur deficiency. Sometimes excess phosphorus can lead to that.
Not sure, though, just my guesses.
You should take some more pictures, like a closeup of the leaves, and new growth vs old growth.

If you have very hard water, what's the PH? If it's too high, it could be locking out some nutrients.
And what have you been fertilizing with?

Jubnat said:
Could be sulphur deficiency. Sometimes excess phosphorus can lead to that.
Not sure, though, just my guesses.
You should take some more pictures, like a closeup of the leaves, and new growth vs old growth.

If you have very hard water, what's the PH? If it's too high, it could be locking out some nutrients.
And what have you been fertilizing with?

Water ph was7.9 last time I had it tested. I've been giving it miracle grow once a week. I'll post more pics tonight.

Test the water pH before and after adding the Miracle Grow. My water shows a 2 pH drop after adding MG All Purpose. My water starts at over 8.4 pH.

Personally im sold on using kelp based products to help fight unknown deficiencies. Even the cheaper Alaska fish/kelp pellets seem to help.

Give them a spray with Epsom Salts. Looks like a magnesium, sulfur deficiency. How much watering do you do? I would also cut back on the miracle grow to twice a week instead of weekly.

New problem,

So this morning I woke up to see the the in I posted here it's levels are turning white. Still lush and lively but turning white nonetheless. I did the Epsom salt last week. I dicided give all my plants some love adding a tablespoon to a gallon of water and pouring it to each wan. That took have the morning. Lol. Most of them look good now even the other two TS are getting greener foliage but this one seems like it what to bother me.

Back