• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

plant Can anyone I.D. 2 of my plants?

I ordered a variety of seeds from the internet. they all were named appropriatley but there are 2 varieties that did not have a legit name. they were only called 'hottest orange' and 'hottest red' im not sure if maybe the person i bought the seeds from had crossed some plants and just called them according to color, or if they really are a legit pepper that wasnt labeled properly. anyway i figured id check here and see if anyone can give me an idea.

hottest orange by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

hottest red by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

The reds do look like red habaneros and the one in the background looks like a typical orange habanero. The top picture looks very similar to my scotch bonnets however mine do not look like scotch bonnets so not sure what they are but they do have the heat and flavor of a scotch.

Here is what my scotch bonnet plant is producing, actually both plants.

scotch_bonnet.jpg

I think the first pic looks like some sort of naga or naga x. Second looks like a red hab, or maybe a scotch bonnet like Joyner said. Healthy looking plants and pods tho!

Oh I know what they should look like but both plants I took the seeds from a scotch pod from previous year, blame (OP). Maybe they mated with a Naga. :) I have never grown a Naga Dorest even though I am a Cowboys fat but I do have 3 Naga Morich plants producing big time.

Back