• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Can anyone identify this pod?

Hi, everyone! I recently received a variety pack of hot peppers from someone on eBay, which included this one. It was listed as a Chocolate Habanero, but when I did a taste test video of it, the flavor was very Naga-like. While I've never had a 7-Pod before, this is what I imagine the flavor would be based on other reviews of the 7-Pod varieties. Based on the heat, I don't think it was a Douglah, but I suspect at least some sort of 7-Pod based on the non-Habanero flavor. Anyone who can help it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Karl

Here's the link to the showcase video I made of the other one of this type:

Jamaican hot chocolate Hab most likely from the look and your description of it flavor, its not a douglah or a 7 that's for sure
Jam Hot Choco Habs have a unique flavor unlike other Habs,there even different than many of the other Choco Hab species, one of the reasons there one of my top favorites

just a guess however

thanks your friend Joe

Jamaican hot chocolate Hab most likely from the look and your description of it flavor, its not a douglah or a 7 that's for sure
Jam Hot Choco Habs have a unique flavor unlike other Habs,there even different than many of the other Choco Hab species, one of the reasons there one of my top favorites

just a guess however

thanks your friend Joe
I'm with Joe- and I just wish mine would hurry up!

Back