• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Can someone explain to me

Ok, so I know I'm getting a little old but.......I was out at a store and saw this young woman with long blonde hair walking in front of me with a t-shirt that had several large lines of print on it but because of her hair length I couldn't read what it said.
All of a sudden she does a 180 and walks back my way and her hair was hanging down on each side of her shirt so I couldn't make out everything that the shirt said except for "4fuc$%#g20" and a marijuana leaf.  The fuc$%#g was spelled out but I didn't want to spell it out on here lest I get banned or something.
First:  What does it mean?  That's a pretty blunt statement.
Second:  Like I said, I guess I'm getting old.  Is this commonplace to wear clothing with that kind oflanguage on it nowadays?  I've never seen that before.

P.S. If the woman wearing that shirt is reading this, I really wasn't staring at your cleavage!!!!  

back in the day this decal was sought after and hard to come by. 

Screenshot_20190922-004252_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190922-004740_Samsung Internet.jpg

double click double post wut up wit dat?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190922-004252_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190922-004252_Samsung Internet.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20190922-004740_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190922-004740_Samsung Internet.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 133
I still don't get the significance of "420".  Did someone just get stoned and say "Hey dudes, from now on I decree that 420 will signify weed"?

I believe it was a police code.. "420 in progress,I need backup!" Two suspects on park bench, one of them appears to be sleeping the other staring at the grass and laughing!.. Send all of the resources we have! I say again 4:20 in progress!

Back